A family of lifelong learners dedicated to the growth and development of each person by nurturing Catholic faith, talents, and stewardship.
St. Clare Catholic School of the Askeaton, Greenleaf, and Wrightstown communities is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Green Bay. Established over 125 years ago, St Clare serves approximately 125 students in preschool through 8th grade.
School Office: (920) 532-4833
Fax: (920) 532-0458
Parish Office: (920) 864-2550
2212 Day Street
Guiding Principles & Core Values
The following principles define our character as a Preschool-8 Catholic School:
• We view each student as a unique Child of God.
• We provide a high quality, academically challenging education in a nurturing and supportive environment.
• We encourage students to become an integral part of the Church’s mission to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus and celebrate through worship and service to others.
• We work to be good stewards of the financial resources of the parish and our families
These Guiding Principles inform our Core Values:
• Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, our students are invited to know and love Jesus Christ and His Church.
• Catholic teachings and tradition guide our worship and our classroom instruction.
• The dignity of each person is upheld and honored through an education that instructs the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
• The administration and staff of the school work to instill a love of learning in each child through an education that is responsive to the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
• Our school strives for continuous improvement in the academic and catechetical preparation of our students.
• St. Clare School provides an education where students are formed to be good citizens, grounded in faith and morals.
• The staff and students of St. Clare School are engaged in service to the local, national and global communities.
• St. Clare School will build up the wider community through honoring the history of the parish and community, while looking forward to the future.
• Our school will encourage all families to be engaged in the life of the school and the education of their child.
• We will work to provide high-quality instruction to all families seeking a Catholic education for their child through an increased emphasis on third source income and grant writing.